Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More of the same

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Mike is still weak, not able to talk very much and is sleeping a lot. His white blood cells are still pretty low. They are giving him medication to get it back up. He got a blood transfusion this afternoon and that brought his red cells back up, so we're hoping that will give him some strength back.

I just wish it would happen soon.

He's still running a fever and is receiving antibiotics to help him fight whatever the infection might be.

We're doing a lot of waiting and hoping all the fluids and meds will kick in and he'll start feeling better.

My sister-in-law Lisa is here and my mom has been taking care of Julia. Thank you for all the phone calls and messages. I will try to keep everyone posted on this site.

Please keep praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all in my prayers. If there's anything I can do to help out, just let me know. I'm not too far away.

Nancy