Monday, October 29, 2007

A Halloween treat






Here she is -- the cutest ladybug ever...

Julia wore her costume to Kindermusik last week since mama has to work on Halloween. Here she is trying to catch bubbles, which is her favorite part of the 45-minute session. I'm not sure what she thought of wearing a costume, but everyone else sure thought she was cute. Too bad I never got around to making her a little headband with antenna...


And here, even a ladybug gets tuckered out...


And while we're on the topic of fall festivities, the Cherry family ventured out to a pumpkin patch this weekend. We picked a few to decorate and took some pictures. And while it looks like a lovely fall day, with all the pumpkins and the hay and whatnot, I have to tell you, it was 87 freaking degrees that day with glaring sun, so we were in and out of there in 10 minutes! That's Florida for you. Mike even took a dip in the pool Sunday. I'm beginning to wonder if it will ever cool down.

Those of you from WV are probably wondering what the heck I'm complaining about considering all the whining I did there about how cold it was and how much I hated scraping ice off my windshield at 5:30 in the morning so I could get to the Daily Mail on time...

1 comment:

some asian guy said...

i like the ladybug feeding best. wish i could have heard you explaining the whole pumpkin thing to the lil munchkin.