Sunday, September 7, 2008

Election fever

We're gettng excited about politics in our house. I can't get enough coverage. Mike managed to turn away from the U.S. Open a few times to check out some of the convention speeches. And even Julia has picked her candidate...

This is what I like to call her Sarah Palin up-do:



The chemo finally caught up with Mike on Friday. He wasn't sick, just an extreme fatigue. He decided not to cover a football game so he could rest, but in typical Mike fashion, he went back into the office late that night to help the staff edit and proofread...

So we're just taking it easy this weekend. I'm thinking an activity like furniture shopping wouldn't be too exerting. I'm on a mission to get rid of my college love seat! I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: