Sunday, January 6, 2008

High-tech New Year

Happy New Year everyone. We're high-tech this year, well, sort of.



I took this picture with my fancy new iPhone:






And, I figured out that I could take video from my digital camera. Only, it's sideways... See, I said sort of. I held the camera vertically and I can't figure out how to flip it on my computer. But it's cute anyway, so just tilt your head...







Note my sad and pitiful attempts to get her to say mama.

And a couple other things to share.

Does anyone on Mike's side of the family know where these curls come from? I don't think they're from me.






And this one just cracks me up. This is where I found Julia's "baby" the other day. In the pantry. RIght next to the bread crumbs.





1 comment:

some asian guy said...

nice video. the city desk triangle brain trust is formulating reasons why young julia is not saying your name. it's a little sad, but mostly funny.