Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy, happy



These pictures make my heart happy. How cute is my girl?
I just want to eat her up.








These pictures were taken by my co-worker and friend Andrew, who happens to be a really good photographer. Check him out. He mostly shoots cool storm photos and shuttle launches and Florida wildlife and the like. I tried to convince him that if he really wants street cred, he needed to shoot a toddler. And he took me up on it! The plan was to get photos outside, but of course, it was gray and stormy. I think Julia charmed him though, because he's going to come back on a sunny day and take some more pics...

(I'm choosing not to publish the photo of Julia with her finger up her nose, but it does exist, and I will keep it for blackmail purposes in the teen years.)