Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wedding bells



We're just back from a weekend in West Virginia (sans Julia) for the wedding of dear friends, Marina and John. And what a beautiful wedding it was, from the setting in Canaan Valley to Marina looking so stunning in that dress. A good time was had by all -- despite lost luggage and a new mom missing her baby so very much on their first time apart....
Best wishes, Marina and John, for a wonderful life together. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

During our brief stint back in the Mountain State (brief because we lost a day due to aforementioned luggage debacle in Washington, D.C. but I'm not bitter or anything....) I became even more homesick than ever. The mountains took my breath away. We had some time to stop by Seneca Rocks, which believe it or not, back in the day, Mike and I hiked to the top. And we took the drive up to Dolly Sods wildnerness to take in the view. So beautiful. I've included some of the pics from our trip. Why did I want to leave again? Stadelman, do you need a copy editor? Oh, and I threw in a picture of our sweet girl, just for good measure. Mike and I were sooo happy to see her when we got home. We couldn't give her enough kisses!







No comments: