Thursday, September 17, 2009

Check it out!

I've fallen behind on my blogging. But for good reason. In addition to work and now school, we've been busy with this:



YES! Potty training! And as you can see, it's going well ... for the most part. It cracks me up because we've had this chart since February. And you might notice a lone sticker on the bottom row. It's been there since March 6. The others were just added this week.

Really, Julia's doing well. I think the problem has been us. We haven't really been consistent. We'd try her in underwear for one day, then she'd pee on the floor, and we'd throw up our hands and say she wasn't ready. We weren't ready. But I really didn't want to change the diaper of a 3-year-old. So hopefully, in the next month, we'll really get the hang of things.

And don't worry, we'll be getting the carpets cleaned here in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that! It's not a fun time, but it'll happen.

Nancy