Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter, part 2

What a fun, busy couple of weeks. My best friend from college, the lovely Tara Dawn, came to visit, followed by the Casales, and of course, the Easter bunny. Thank goodness he knew Julia loves Cinderella, because he brought her the movie and some cute PJs.



And he hid eggs all over the yard.



Some were pretty tricky to find, right Mad?



And of course, Easter means a cute new dress. Right?



Having guests is always an excuse to take a walk on the beach. I just looove this picture of Julia with her cousins Madison and Nick. And man, does Julia love them.



And one final pic of my cute little family.


This week is scan week. We see Dr. Neel again on Tuesday, the 21st. Hopefully, we'll get a phone call beforehand. The waiting is the worst. We got the distinct impression from the doctor the last time not to expect a whole lot this time around.

The progress was slowing. So we're sort of bracing for news that nothing changed, in which case, we'll be back at square one. But I have to say, in the past week, it looks to me like the lump in Mike's neck is smaller. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Maybe it's wishful thinking. I don't want to get my hopes up. Guess we'll know for sure in six days.

Say a little prayer, please.

No comments: